If you’re like me, you wake up in praise and with a spirit of gratitude. Gratitude and praise have carried me a long, long way. My prayers have also made a substantial difference and as I’ve matured, so have the prayers over my business.
It is my humble belief that these five things have helped me tremendously over the years. On the surface, they may seem like simple things to ask for but in truth, they are can glean powerful results by asking God to:
- Bless the works of my hands.
- Bless my thoughts and creativity.
- Bless my pathways to lead to increase and honorable work.
- Bless the people who surround me.
- Bless the people who help me.
I also ask God frequently to give me discernment to see solutions, problems and even the intention of people. Lastly, I always ask him to show me what is not right in me.
What do you pray over your business? Please share in the comment section.
Robin Caldwell, TheJStandard.com